Mountain Yoga and Pilates Retreat 2023
Mountain Yoga & Pilates Retreat
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the modern pace of life and & are looking for a way to rebalance, you have come to the right place.
Journey to Praz sur Arly a mountain side retreat surrounded by nature to reset your body and mind. Come together with like minded individuals to shift from everyday busy to rhythm that aligns with your soul.
Where you will stay
The village of Praz sur Arly is within easy transfer of Geneva airport. Accommodation is in bell tents (soul pads) or tents (with proper mattresses), nestled amongst the pine trees surrounding the house .The Yoga studio and home is surrounded by alpine woodland, wild flowers and a gorge. As you walk around the perimeter, you are rewarded with views of Mont Blanc.
Mountain Yoga and Pilates Retreat, the practicalities, what is included
- 7 day stay at Les Fraissies, Praz sur Arly, Haute Savoie, France, with use of all the facilities. Arrival day from midday, departure by midday (12pm)
- 2 daily Yoga & Pilates practices, dynamic morning practice & a slower paced alignment, awareness practice in the afternoon.
- Daily Self Reflection practices; meditation, journalling, art and other processes. Daily campfires with chat, or sometimes cooking.
- Hiking trails straight from the venue for those that wish to hike.
- Accommodation of a tent to yourself, sharing a bell tent (soulpad) with a friend, or single occupancy of bell tent (price and availability dependant). All tents come with mattresses. You will need to bring a sleeping bag and pillowcase.
- All meals; fruit and herbal tea’s before practice. Muesli, bread, coffee and tea after practice followed by substantial veggie brunch. 2 course Vegetarian evening meal. Herbal tea’s and normal tea, fresh mountain water (straight from source!) and snacks available throughout the day. Special diets can be catered for, let us know at time of booking.
- Use of Wood Fired Hot Tub
- Archery and Slack line.
- All Yoga & Pilates equipment is provided, there is a purpose built studio.
What is not included
- You will need to bring: an all weather sleeping bag, pillowcase, towel, head torch, walking boots or similar, clothes for all weathers (mountain weather is very changeable, you can experience hot 30+ sun, dramatic thunderstorms, fog all in the same day), small day rucksack for the hikes. Rucksack of similar rather than wheelie suitcase (we are up a mountain).
- Flights are to Geneva Airport and easy transfers are available from Geneva airport to Praz sur Arly for under £30. We will collect you in the village to bring you to the retreat centre.
- Please note flights and transfers are not included in the price and you are strongly advised to have travel insurance. Additional treatments with Alva outside of our schedule are not included in the price.
£670 single occupancy tent (4 man dome tent that includes 1 mattress and pillow)
£1,360 shared glamping teepee between 2 (Soulpad canvas bell tent including 1 mattress, pillow, rugs, throws, lights)
£780 single occupancy glamping teepee (Soulpad canvas bell tent including 1 mattress, pillow, rugs, throws, lights)