I run a one-to-one mentorship programmes for teachers of Pilates, Mat and and Comprehensive programs. I have trained with various schools over my career and I welcome all different lineages/schools to work with me.
Mentoring course includes:
- Introduction/Ending Meeting
- 5 weekly one-to-one sessions
- Access to weekly class Thursday 9am (Mat) & Friday 2pm (Equipment)
The five one-to-one sessions are tailored to your specific requirements gleaned from our initial conversation. These may change as we work together and there is the option to add more one to one sessions if desired.
“In this space we have the opportunity to flourish
and to reignite the embers of curiosity.”
Some common themes that have arisen from mentoring sessions:
- Improve awareness of your own personal practice, work through specific pieces of movement that are ‘stuck’ or just plain difficult. These blockages can be physical, mental or emotional.
- What to do next? Do I need to dive deeper into what I already know? Am I ready to take on new material and if so what & with whom? Do I understand the materials well enough to teach others?
- Teaching different bodies. “What’s in the manual isn’t working”.
- What is the exercise for? How do I breakdown the skills needed for my client to be successful. What does that success look like?